Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
SanWils

Can not update my billing information to renew my premium membership

Hi there, our premium membership needs to be renewed since the beginning of february. I've another card number since a few weeks and  I tried already several times to update my card  number, but the system does not seem to accept my new number, I always get "error" on top of the screen. The "0808" is stil from my old credit card number, so it hasn't been updated.

Can someone please give me the golden tip, so we don't loose our premium membership.

Thx!

Error Renewing Geocaching Account.png

Edited by SanWils

Already did that last week, and I got an answer, but it still does not work. And I worry that our premium membership will be canceled ... :-o 

I wouldn't worry...even if it did lapse, it's not "gone".  Renewing brings it all back with nothing lost.  

I actually never recommend letting it auto-renew.  If people actually cared what I thought, I'd say NOBODY should let it auto-renew so that maybe they'd eliminate that sleazy practice.  Maybe you need to go in, cancel auto-renew and then sign up for another year using a different payment method (then cancel the auto-renew again, of course ;) )

53 minutes ago, J Grouchy said:

I wouldn't worry...even if it did lapse, it's not "gone".  Renewing brings it all back with nothing lost.  

Most, not all.

When renewing a previous PM, you don't get your interim cache finds added for Favorite points, and we've yet to be able to get our Forum Title back (there's a website thread on that IIRC). :)

This is happening to me.  I have a few more days until premium membership is downgraded yet I'm unable to update my card information.  I've tried IE, FF and Chrome, to no avail.  It's not a Java issue.  I've submitted a trouble ticket to GS and waiting their response.

On ‎7‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 3:23 PM, TerraViators said:

This is happening to me.  I have a few more days until premium membership is downgraded yet I'm unable to update my card information.  I've tried IE, FF and Chrome, to no avail.  It's not a Java issue.  I've submitted a trouble ticket to GS and waiting their response.

This was addressed in the Website forums:)