Help finding a specific Cache # I found.

PapaBear82

Does anyone know if there is an easier way to find, lets say "What was my 150 cache that I found"  Without actually going to your find list and manually counting up to 150?  Is there a way to do it on geocaching.com through your profile or anyone know how it is done through gsak?  Thank you

Your stats page will give you certain milestones. Here's what I see for you:

If I were wanting #150, (or any other specific number)  I'd use GSAK, which can rank a MyFinds query by date of log. If you have several on the same day, you may have to just pick one.  I'm not sure how closely those are time stamped.

Or you could load all finds, from your public profile those paginate by 20, so it would be possible to get to the correct page, and just count on that page.

https://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?ul=PapaBear82

Using that technique, I'd say you found cache #150 on July 26, 2017 (a cache in the middle of page 8) You found a number of caches that day, which one specifically was 150 may be in the wind, unless you're meticulous about logging order.

• Upvote 2
14 hours ago, Isonzo Karst said:

Your stats page will give you certain milestones. Here's what I see for you:

If I were wanting #150, (or any other specific number)  I'd use GSAK, which can rank a MyFinds query by date of log. If you have several on the same day, you may have to just pick one.  I'm not sure how closely those are time stamped.

Or you could load all finds, from your public profile those paginate by 20, so it would be possible to get to the correct page, and just count on that page.

https://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?ul=PapaBear82

Using that technique, I'd say you found cache #150 on July 26, 2017 (a cache in the middle of page 8) You found a number of caches that day, which one specifically was 150 may be in the wind, unless you're meticulous about logging order.

Thank you very much for all your information, it was very helpful.