Question About Premium Caches

EpicVoyage

I am relatively new to geocaching. In November i randomly found GC75XJQ at a train station but could not locate it on my mobile phone. Now that I am back at a computer, it looks like it was hidden because it is a premium cache.

There are quite a few other posts on the forums that ask if Premium is "worth it." I am interested in trying it, but if I decide that Premium is not "worth it" for me and later go back to a free account, do I keep my Premium cache finds?

Edited by EpicVoyage
21 hours ago, noncentric said:

FYI - Since you found that PMO (Premium Member Only) cache, you are still allowed to submit a Found It log on the cache.  You can go  HERE, enter the GC Code in the first text input box, then click the "Log" button to the right. You'll then be able to enter your find and that find will appear on your profile.

Very cool post!

On 1/22/2018 at 6:18 AM, noncentric said:

FYI - Since you found that PMO (Premium Member Only) cache, you are still allowed to submit a Found It log on the cache.  You can go  HERE, enter the GC Code in the first text input box, then click the "Log" button to the right. You'll then be able to enter your find and that find will appear on your profile.

That is very handy and I have logged the find. Thanks!

10 hours ago, WarNinjas said:

Also I would go here and see if you can get hooked up!

Good idea - I will take a look.

Edited by EpicVoyage