Tucson cacher needed for Teamwork Cache in Paris

steve.n.erin

Hello!

I'm visiting Paris this week and there is a Teamwork cache here that requires obtaining some information from a partner in Tucson. The owner of the Paris cache allows the Tucson cacher to log a find for the Paris cache, and I would sign the log for you if you wish (personally, I wouldn't mess up my stats like that, but to each his/her own).  The Tucson partner would need to go to N 32° 14.029 W 111° 01.366 for me by December 10, 2017.

Anyone interested, please message me and I will send you all the details.  Thanks!

- Steve

On 12/6/2017 at 4:38 AM, steve.n.erin said:

Hello!

I'm visiting Paris this week and there is a Teamwork cache here that requires obtaining some information from a partner in Tucson. The owner of the Paris cache allows the Tucson cacher to log a find for the Paris cache, and I would sign the log for you if you wish (personally, I wouldn't mess up my stats like that, but to each his/her own).  The Tucson partner would need to go to N 32° 14.029 W 111° 01.366 for me by December 10, 2017.

Anyone interested, please message me and I will send you all the details.  Thanks!

- Steve

I want the details! What Tucson cache is this? GC guidelines prohibit teamwork cache participants from logging a find on a cache they haven't physically visited, but I'm intrigued.