Missing CDs

I know. What's up with that? I was there Tuesday at 4:36pm. By the time TJ got there the next day, they were both gone with no indication as to who took them in the logbook. Oh well. There's always more CDs. I have a feeling i'll be back to that park before too long anyway. icon_wink.gif

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

So Dr Isotope are you saying that we should be "filling our pockets with salt" for a particular reason? I'm hoping my thyroid will not need the protection of the iodine in the salt for the particular reason the phrase refers to. I too have spent some time around nuclear reactors and understand the problems of radiation exposure. I say again, your move.

Can't complain, no one listens anyway.

Have the CD's started to return?

I have the coordinates via the delivery system from "Instrumental Version" and plan to hunt for it at the end of next week. At the same time, would like to get the clues (CD's) for "wild in the city" and "Portland General Eclectic" to save additional trips up from Salem

quote:
Originally posted by nmartin:

Have the CD's started to return?

I recently put out about 15 copies each of PGE and WITC, but they're pretty hard to keep track of. I try to put them in newish caches so portland-area cachers don't have to revisit old caches to get them. Since you're coming up from Salem to do IV, give me a few days notice and i'll put some CDs in there so you can do PGE on your way back south. I have a feeling that no one will be attempting WITC for a while, despite it having but three finders so far.

quote:
Originally posted by Team JOYSON:

Maybe we should all ... go out and find ... WITC???

Now THAT i gotta see! I drove by it yesterday and it's beginning to look more and more like a 5/5 with the rising waters. But i'd be happy to watch y'all go out there from the safety of the Ross Island bridge.

oregone is right... I think I will wait for the water to calm a little before tackling WITC. And of course for a chance to dig the needed equipment out of winter storage under the tents in the garage... icon_biggrin.gif

Life is as much a journey of discovery, as it is a discovery of the journey...

**Namaste**