searching for specific caches

Deepdiggingmole

I have just tried to search for all mystery caches that I haven't found within a 10 mile radius of my home location (those were the criteria I set) 
The result came back with 1 cache in the 10 mile limit but also listed 10 other caches that were between 40 and 50 miles away  (in fact they were 10 caches that I had corrected co-ords on)

When I up the criteria to 15 miles it lists 100 - 29 of those are not within the 15 miles

Though I dont mind the system reminding me of caches that I had corrected the co-ords for (albeit what it lists are a bit random  - in the first search mentioned there are many other caches with corrected co-ords nearer than those 10)  this was not what was required of the search 
Is this a glitch or a new feature ?

Interesting. I just tested and see similarly odd results.

It seems that the Advanced Search includes some caches with corrected coords that are outside of the 'miles radius' - but still within the same state, for me.  The extraneous caches are not all of the caches with corrected coords, but just some of them.

For example, I have dozens of unfound mystery/multi caches with corrected coords between 12-250 miles from my home location.  When I search for caches with corrected coords (any cache type) with a 10-mile radius of my home location, then I get a handful of those correct coord caches 12-250 miles away from me. Similarly odd results if I search for unfound mystery caches within 10-miles of my home location.