Found, adjusted, puzzles never showing at actual location, now.

mellers

Ever since the update which allowed us to see solved puzzles with

• a new icon,
  • in their actual location on an ordinary map when unfound,
  • reverting to the published location when found,

the ability to see them in their actual location on a pocket query (when also found) has been removed. This was a very useful feature in the past as when I wanted to set my own cache in a heavily populated area, I could generate a pocket query and see where all the puzzles caches I'd found actually were on a large screen. This enabled me to avoid them by at least 529ft. Now, when I generate a pocket query for this area, all the puzzles have reverted to their published locations and I'm forced to use the tiny map on my GPSr (while sat in front of my PC) to view these caches where they actually are.

Please reinstate the ability to see an adjusted cache in its actual location on a pocket query once its been found, so that I can find a space to hide my own cache easily as I did before.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, mellers said:

Please reinstate the ability to see an adjusted cache in its actual location on a pocket query once its been found, so that I can find a space to hide my own cache easily as I did before.

You can download "My Finds" Pocket Query to get corrected coordinates. It seems to be the last resort for this information.