Quads Challange meet!

Logscaler and Red

Well after reading about Quads and missnomers adventures and seeing Quads "challange" I went out and about looking for a new best. They had hit 25 in a day and I had hit 15 ssoooo....

I left home at 4:00 am from Bend and headed South and then West towards Butte Falls. The first stop was at Diamond Lake at 6:15 and I finished at Quad's " The Beginning" at 8:30 pm and then headed home.

Total's : 31 finds, zero misses;

19 hours and 512 miles.

One cache had people around the area that I did not trust leaving my rig near them so I turned around and left.

I think that if I had planned better and had Red as my co-pilot with me, we would have nailed around 50 finds for the day.

I would like to thank all those persons in the Butte Falls area and in the Klamath Falls area for having some great caches to go to and some really nice views to and from their caches. I Have to admit that I found zero lame caches in any of those I hunted. Again, Thanks guys, a great job and worth the effort if you are after one cache or 50.

Again, Thank you.

logscaler.

Way to go, Logscaler!! That's great! Whew, 31 in a day? Guess I'm gonna have to bug Quadly into making a Bend raid purty soon to see if we can top that...geesh! That's gonna be a toughy!

Seriously though, most excellent job!

-missnomer

Entropy in Motion

Way to go Logscaler. I just hope you dont have the people that say there is no way he got 31 caches in one day. I trust that you did all 31, and now your a witness to the fact that Nomer and I hit 25. (at least you saw we hit quite a few of the same ones.)

The people that cant believe you or I for that matter hit a big number of caches in a day can take a hike, if you know what I mean. Again great job, and hope to actually meet you on a cache hunt someday.

Quad

You hide it and I'll try and find it. GARMIN V guy.gif

Amazing run. You nailed a bunch of my caches. So are you passsed out in Klamath right now?? I got half of what you got today and I'm feeling pretty good about me. I'm feeling especially good since I was able to cache without a tree falling on me this weekend. icon_biggrin.gif

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

[This message was edited by Lazyboy & Mitey Mite on May 10, 2002 at 07:47 PM.]

Amazing run. You nailed a bunch of my caches. So are you passsed out in Klamath right now?? I got half of what you got today and I'm feeling pretty good about me. I'm feeling especially good since I was able to cache without a tree falling on me this weekend. icon_biggrin.gif

[This message was edited by Lazyboy & Mitey Mite on May 10, 2002 at 07:47 PM.]

You guys are animals. Lots of days I go out and log just one cache. I enjoy the caches that involve a good hike and to log a cache just adds to the reward of the hike. Then again I tried to get 25 in a day and only nailed 15. Only? Shoot I only had 15 total for the first few months of caching.

I notice in the general board people are all pissing on each other and arguing over locationless vs traditional and virtual. One star ratings vs. Five star ratings. I say so what myself. This hobby is a lot of fun and I enjoy every cache I find regardless of rating.

Steak and I have a babysitter lined up for a weekend and we are going to hit the Medford/K.F./Butte Falls area and cache our little brains out.

We thought we were PHAT when we did 12 in twelve hours... sheesh!

----------

Lori aka: RedwoodRed

KF6VFI

"I don't get lost, I investigate alternative destinations."

GeoGadgets Team Website

Comics, Video Games and Movie Fansite