BUG - Field notes (drafts) broken

Zop

When we upload (yes, two of us here) our geocachevisits.txt file in the Drafts section (should be field notes but that's another topic), the previous upload date 'Ignore prior to' is missing and no longer works.

This frequently results in hundreds of field notes uploading, all but the last few displaying the incorrect dates for those finds.

No, please do not tell us to delete our geocachevisits.txt file. We use them and everything worked just fine in the past.

It would be handy to have the "Ignore prior to" checkbox back. I really only want to upload my 30 FIELD NOTES, not 1755 that I've found over the last 3 years....

What's the big push for all the changes? Do we feel the need to keep up with Facebook? The draw of geocaching.com is that it's a very specific use site. I don't want cutesy pictures and "oooo will you friend me" options on a game site. I have talked to other geocachers who have not logged their caches in a year or so because they just can't navigate the site anymore. These are not dumb people, but with all the clutter on the pages, it's hard to find features that used to be intuitive.