Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
spiritwolf922

Weird Bug?

I saw that a new geocache was published, when it came across my phone via the geocaching notifications. I clicked on it and saw it on my map, but as I wasn't ready to go hunting for it, I clicked on another nearby cache. The cache that was just published VANISHED FROM THE MAP. I refreshed my app. I closed my app and relaunched it. I tried turning my phone completely off and back on. I relaunched the app. The new cache does not appear on my geocaching app map. I checked with my friend and it shows up just fine on hers. The only way I can view the cache on my phone's app is if I either go to the original link in the notification or bring it up using its GC code. Once I select another nearby cache, however, it vanishes from my map. I don't know what to do about this. Any suggestions?

I saw that a new geocache was published, when it came across my phone via the geocaching notifications. I clicked on it and saw it on my map, but as I wasn't ready to go hunting for it, I clicked on another nearby cache. The cache that was just published VANISHED FROM THE MAP. I refreshed my app. I closed my app and relaunched it. I tried turning my phone completely off and back on. I relaunched the app. The new cache does not appear on my geocaching app map. I checked with my friend and it shows up just fine on hers. The only way I can view the cache on my phone's app is if I either go to the original link in the notification or bring it up using its GC code. Once I select another nearby cache, however, it vanishes from my map. I don't know what to do about this. Any suggestions?

Do you have any filters applied that would hide the cache in question?

This bug maybe happening because the iphone app hasnt re-responded the map, Not much help but that might be why.