stuck

PirateKel

If it was me, I would mark it as "missing" and lock the page, so it doesn't continue to get all those fake logs.

It's not been logged as actually, physically being moved for years now. What you have now are pages and pages of fake "discoveries". People actually have the gall to state quite clearly that they never saw your tb, but just got the code off a list.

It's been way too long since this tb got highjacked to do anything about it. Years and years of fake logs...I'm not even sure your tb actually still exists.

Sorry about all the fakers and cheaters out there, but I think your tb is a lost cause.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

"Saw this trackable(-code) on one of the last (Mega-)events..."

Probably history. People now getting your trackable's code from lists passed around.

Don't know why some think it's okay to make record of, and pass around pages of codes for trackables that don't belong to them ...

"MOVE MY TRACKABLE! I can find out where it is... if its not placed back into circulation, it can be seen as theft and could be reported to the authorities " as the new trackable name doesn't mean too much.

If someone still had it, I'd bet some would just like to see what you think you can do about it. :)

No way to prove who may have taken it.

You sent it out to be passed along, leaving your possession.

Curious what you'd report to the authorities. Someone might have a pirate emblem that was yours?

Rather than make yourself sick over this, mark your trackable missing and lock it.

If someone really finds it again, I'd bet an email heads your way. :)