Adding a caption/title to a photo on a log

Von-Horst

Hi there

How do I add a caption/title to a photo attached to a log on the new logging page please?

I've looked and looked and there is no mention of it on the little video and the only way I can see to do it is by editing the log after submitting it which is awkward, time consuming and ridiculously inconvenient.

Thanks!

I noticed the same thing. After you post your log, it takes you to the cache page. Scroll down to your log and select Edit Log. Then select Edit Image. Then select Edit Image Details.

The new log screen is nice and convenient, isn't it? surprise.gif

After you post your log, it takes you to the cache page. Scroll down to your log and select Edit Log. Then select Edit Image. Then select Edit Image Details.

The other thing you can do from that cache page is click on the "View Log" link in the blue banner across the top of the page. It's a bit quicker/easier than scrolling down to find your log.

There have been numerous requests in the Release Notes thread to make adding a photo caption easier. Hopefully, there will be some updates to the logging page to make that possible.