First Time Find

amarko33

Hi,

I've always wanted to have a first time find. How do people get to them so fast after being published? Can you get alerts when new ones are added in your area somehow?

Thanks!

Not sure you meant to post this in the "Travel Bugs" subforum. Maybe "How Do I?"

Another benefit of Premium Membership:

4.4. Instant Notifications

https://www.geocaching.com/help/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=7&pgid=184

B.

Not sure I am in right forum but I have an idea to also recognize STF's and TTF's in your profile.

I believe at the moment only FTF's are logged in your profile, while a STF or a TTF also are podium places and need celebration :)

Can this be added?

Lately I also had a First Day Find, like many others, I was nr 20 that first day.

May be also interesting to recognize/celebrate this in your profile.

Best regards from Holland

Not sure I am in right forum but I have an idea to also recognize STF's and TTF's in your profile.

I believe at the moment only FTF's are logged in your profile, while a STF or a TTF also are podium places and need celebration :)

Can this be added?

Lately I also had a First Day Find, like many others, I was nr 20 that first day.

Adding first, second, third, fifth, or 42nd to find to one's profile page is not done automatically. Feel free to build your own custom list and add it to the "About" section of your profile.

edit: Since you use project-gc to generate and display your statistics, your request might be better addressed on that site.

Edited by hzoi

Can this be added?

e1394868d0932ba861e567aaa646df50.jpg