Lazyboy, you miserable pukester !!

Peanuthead

I am not the jealous type, but even I become green with envy when I read what Lazyboy and Mitey Mite have been doing the last couple of weeks:

click here:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest_cache.asp?ul=Lazyboy+%26+Mitey+Mite

49 weeks of the year these folks pretend to be backwoods hicks from Butte Falls, Oregon. Then, for 3 weeks every year, they play like international jetsetters and go live large in Hawaii, scuba diving, sucking down pineapple, and GEOCACHING !!

Heaven love 'em, those chameleons should at least bring me a t-shirt for all my jealous suffering.

7047_200.gif

[This message was edited by Peanuthead on May 08, 2003 at 07:26 PM.]

[This message was edited by Peanuthead on May 08, 2003 at 07:27 PM.]

Yea, I did some Lazyboy & MM caches on Maui a year and a half ago during my measly one week at the Polo Beach Club. It's a tough life I tell ya. How those folks can geocache without wool socks & long johns is beyond me. You seen that sig line "Real Men cache in shorts"? Well, on Maui, only tough guys wear long pants, and SCUBA gear is for wimps. I remember thinking if I see one more free diver pass me at 80 feet I'm gonna puke icon_wink.gif.