Lost my second stage coordinates.

gemmy

Hello everyone,

I have not been able to cache in several years due to medical problems and the last few days my daughter and I have been back out.....finally! I have missed caching so much. Anyway, I decided to do some cache maintenance and have replaced most of my log books and will be adding new swag in the next few weeks to the caches that need it. My problem is that today I went to check on my one and only multi cache. The last log said it was damp and they couldn't read the coordinates to the 2nd stage. I have a book I carry with me and thought it would be no problem because I have everything wrote down in there EXCEPT the cords to my second stage. I went out where I thought this 3 gal pail was at and I have not been able to find it at all. I went into my account and I can't find anywhere that I put the second stage cords in. Is there anything else I can do to find these 2nd stage cords?

Thanks for any help you can give me. I feel almost like I am starting all over again.

Edited by gemmy

Hello everyone,

I have not been able to cache in several years due to medical problems and the last few days my daughter and I have been back out.....finally! I have missed caching so much. Anyway, I decided to do some cache maintenance and have replaced most of my log books and will be adding new swag in the next few weeks to the caches that need it. My problem is that today I went to check on my one and only multi cache. The last log said it was damp and they couldn't read the coordinates to the 2nd stage. I have a book I carry with me and thought it would be no problem because I have everything wrote down in there EXCEPT the cords to my second stage. I went out where I thought this 3 gal pail was at and I have not been able to find it at all. I went into my account and I can't find anywhere that I put the second stage cords in. Is there anything else I can do to find these 2nd stage cords?

Thanks for any help you can give me. I feel almost like I am starting all over again.

If you go to your cache page, on the right side under Admin Tools there is a link for Waypoints. This is where you will find the coordinates for your 2nd waypoint.