Awarded Souvenirs not showing up in souvenir tab.

JDogMonkey

This has been happening since April 13th. It's not just my profile but my daughters too. I have logged caches/events off 3 different devices and told we got the souvenirs only for them not to appear on our profiles. This has happened with 3 souvenirs Donserstag, 3 Million Caches and Big Blue Switch. Anyone else have this problem.

This has been happening since April 13th. It's not just my profile but my daughters too. I have logged caches/events off 3 different devices and told we got the souvenirs only for them not to appear on our profiles. This has happened with 3 souvenirs Donserstag, 3 Million Caches and Big Blue Switch. Anyone else have this problem.

Where in the world is Signal? Dönerstag 2017

Acquired on 04/29/2017

(also on your profile page under "Profile Information")

3 million active geocaches: Thank you!

Acquired on 04/24/2017

(also on your profile page under "Profile Information")

https://coord.info/GC6P6CT Tree of Knowledge

JDogMonkey

Found it 05/03/2017 (That explains why you don't have the "Blue Switch Day 2017" souvenir, which was available on 05/02/2017)

You were able to log this one as found more than once. As of May 8th, this will not be possible.

Upcoming Logging Rule Changes

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=343632

If your daughter is TornadoTori15, the souvenirs for "Where in the world is Signal? Dönerstag 2017" and "Blue Switch Day 2017" are showing on her profile page under "Profile Information", but not on her souvenirs tab.

https://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=840c470a-c36f-40cb-8d6b-437a4ae9b2e9

You might want to contact Groundspeak to get help with this:

Email Us

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=request (category 06 Souvenirs)

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

Recently, there seems to be a delay that's been introduced between the awarding of a souvenir and it showing up on the souvenir tab. I've personally witnessed it on a couple of occasions where cachers have posted in the forums. It isn't there immediately, but later shows up. It always used to be instant.

Recently, there seems to be a delay that's been introduced between the awarding of a souvenir and it showing up on the souvenir tab. I've personally witnessed it on a couple of occasions where cachers have posted in the forums. It isn't there immediately, but later shows up. It always used to be instant.

I'm going to jinx myself here:

I've always had a souvenir appear immediately after posting the "found it" or "attended" log.

And with the Blue Switch souvenir...it was also immediate. Click the "submit" button for my "found it" log, and a tab popped up on the right-hand side telling me that I had earned a souvenir.

The most problems I've read in the forums are from folks who are outside North America, and the time/date difference has usually been the problem.

The Blue Switch souvenir hadn't been switched on "as yet", as explained by a Lackey somewhere else in the forum.

B.

I'm going to jinx myself here:

I've always had a souvenir appear immediately after posting the "found it" or "attended" log.

And with the Blue Switch souvenir...it was also immediate. Click the "submit" button for my "found it" log, and a tab popped up on the right-hand side telling me that I had earned a souvenir.

What I meant was that despite getting a notice at log time that the souvenir had been awarded, some people have reported that if they went to look at the souvenir tab, it wasn't showing up right away.