How do I hide "visited" log entries?

Matt98030

When I view the logs for my TBs I have only 3 or 4 valid entries and pages and pages of "visited" logs that I am not interested in, is there anywhay for me to filter the log so that I don't have to page through a large number of pages, just to see where the TB really has been?

My trackables (the few that remain) have "Do Not Visit to caches" on the TB page. And I delete most of the 'visited' logs. Has caused some acrimony with one or more cachers. But makes the TB far easier to follow. Groundspeak has permitted me to delete those 'visited' logs.

One of my trackables has only been dropped/pickedup by 5-6 different cachers but it has 18 pages of logs, 90% of which are from the same cacher and are empty "Took it to" logs.. I don't have the time or energy to delete that many logs..

Its very dissapointing because it makes it almost impossible to see where the TB really has been, and also makes me really hesitant to ever release anymore TB's, I thought they would be fun, not just frustrating.... I wonder why Groundspeak refuses to fix this? Its not like the "Visit" logs are important to the game..

I wonder why Groundspeak refuses to fix this?

There was once a policy that options were available. That is, people could make two or more "Found It" logs on just one cache in special circumstances, without the site blocking such logs. For flexibility. You'd think that would work fine. We're all over 13 here, so TPTB figured we would all act like we are basically grown-ups, or at least 14 and up. Well, TPTB were wrong, and are now blocking some logs. People are click-happy and will click everything just to see what happens, mess everything up royally, and insist that you like it when they do.

So who knows what's next... kill the mindless lists of blank robo-visits? I wouldn't expect it, but I didn't expect they'd pull the trigger on Found logs, either...

I wonder why Groundspeak refuses to fix this?

There was once a policy that options were available. That is, people could make two or more "Found It" logs on just one cache in special circumstances, without the site blocking such logs. For flexibility. You'd think that would work fine. We're all over 13 here, so TPTB figured we would all act like we are basically grown-ups, or at least 14 and up. Well, TPTB were wrong, and are now blocking some logs. People are click-happy and will click everything just to see what happens, mess everything up royally, and insist that you like it when they do.

So who knows what's next... kill the mindless lists of blank robo-visits? I wouldn't expect it, but I didn't expect they'd pull the trigger on Found logs, either...

Wasn't "Locked" created after a site Owner had a gazillion logs from a Giga?

Anything's possible, just gotta get the right folks on the receiving end. :D