Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
LittleAcid

Geocoin dissapeared-keep the code?

When my geocoin get's stolen, may I still use the code for making a new one, so like print the code out or something like that. Can I do that with my own coins?

When my geocoin get's stolen, may I still use the code for making a new one, so like print the code out or something like that. Can I do that with my own coins?

Yes.

IF you plan to send a coin out, it may be worthwhile taking photographs of both sides...

theses can be used to make the 'Proxy' replacement.

Some cachers send out a 'Proxy' anyway, just to stop the coin 'dissapearing' too soon... :(

There are coining companies that make proxy coins - you give them the tracking number from a lost/missing coin or tag.

Try GxProxy

I have produced many proxy coins using the codes of coins or trackables that have gone missing. GxProxy.com will make a copy coin for you too at a minimal cost so your GC can continue it's journeys.