File plays in the emulator but cannot build cartridge

Wa wa

Right clever folks

I've invested hours in getting to this point of compiling a cartridge with the Urwigo . It plays perfectly in the emulator. But I cannot upload it or test it the cartridge as I cannot compile it. So I have another hurdle to pass before I can test the cartridge in the field

I'm very close to finalizing and I need your help please

When I use http://www.Wherigo.com/cartridge/compile.aspx to compile the cartridge I get an error message saying: Server was unable to process request ...Wrong local header signature :0x3CBFBBEF

When I use the internal urwigo option: Build Run Default encoding (no special character) pocket pc I get a different one. It says Error while compiling the cartridge . Server returned an invalid SOAP Fault. Please see InnerException for more details

So once again I'm stuck

Any suggestions please

Laura

Yes, see about the file size.

Also, see if the Wherigo Foundation site will compile it as it doesn't have a maximum file size and is a little more tolerant. If it can't, the mystery deepens. I'd have to play around with the cartridge myself if that was the case.

(Note: You can't host your cartridge on the WF site and have it published on geocaching.com.)