My Finds PQ not running

Telex

I've requested the My Finds PQ to run multiple times yesterday and today - I receive the "Your 'My Finds' Pocket Query has been scheduled to run." message, but nothing happens (it was last generated on 8/4)! I've requested other PQs and they complete successfully, but no "My Finds".

Something amiss in Fremont?

I've requested the My Finds PQ to run multiple times yesterday and today - I receive the "Your 'My Finds' Pocket Query has been scheduled to run." message, but nothing happens (it was last generated on 8/4)! I've requested other PQs and they complete successfully, but no "My Finds".

I pressed the button just now, and it ran within moments. Got the email notice and everything. Now the button is grayed-out, with a display of when it was last generated, and the file's in the Download section. Maybe it's working now?

Edited by kunarion

I am getting the exact problem you have identified here and am visiting the forum to see if there is a solution! I"ll watch this thread with hopes someone has the answer!

I was able to reproduce this issue on Telex's and ProfessorLeisure's accounts. There is no indication that the PQ system is held up, so I ended up forcing the PQs through. I'm concerned that that only fixed the symptom, though, and not the root cause. Please post here if you or anyone else continues to experience this issue.

I was able to reproduce this issue on Telex's and ProfessorLeisure's accounts. There is no indication that the PQ system is held up, so I ended up forcing the PQs through. I'm concerned that that only fixed the symptom, though, and not the root cause. Please post here if you or anyone else continues to experience this issue.

"My Finds" now shows as having run yesterday at 09:47:36; however, the results are not showing in Pocket Queries Ready for Download tab (I've tried various browsers, same results).

My Finds now indicates that it last ran on 08/29/2016 at 09:47:45. The My Finds pocket query was in the Pocket Queries Ready for Download tab, however when I downloaded I discovered caches I found after 08/22/2016 were not included in the file.

I just finished sitting down with a dev to look at what is happening. Usually these types of issues are easily determined to be the cause of the one of the elements of the PQ generator having a hiccup or the like, but in this case it is not something so easily determined. I have finished writing up a bug in our database in order to trigger a more in-depth investigation. I can't say at this time when the issue will be fixed.

Same issue here.

"Your 'My Finds' Pocket Query has been scheduled to run." But no MY FINDS PQ appears in the "Pocket Queries Ready to Download" tab. Other PQs are generating just fine...but not the My Finds. Have tried unsuccessfully for a few days now using Chrome, IE and Safari.

Is it possible to force the PQ for our account?

We've attempted to create the MyFinds pocket query for several days. Each time we click this selection, it says that the query has been schedule to run. But it never runs. Nor does the "last date run" date change/update. Later, when we log in, the 'green' notation that the PQ has been scheduled is gone, but he query has not run. We click the MyFinds button again with the same result - - the green line appears announcing that the PQ has been scheduled, but it never runs/appears. Today is September 2 and the last MyFinds PQ run date is shown as August 22nd. Perplexed.

We've attempted to create the MyFinds pocket query for several days. Each time we click this selection, it says that the query has been schedule to run. But it never runs. Nor does the "last date run" date change/update. Later, when we log in, the 'green' notation that the PQ has been scheduled is gone, but he query has not run. We click the MyFinds button again with the same result - - the green line appears announcing that the PQ has been scheduled, but it never runs/appears. Today is September 2 and the last MyFinds PQ run date is shown as August 22nd. Perplexed.

I have exactly the same symptoms. Click run, green notation, come back later, the notification is gone, but no PQ.