What Win 10 Mobile app to use?

I would also be interested to know what other app I could use on Windows Phone. To be honest am very disappointed at this move as I thought with Windows 10 and Windows 10 mobile that the app market would become bigger and attract the Bigger companys to see them jump ship !!

Maybe time to get a GPS device instead of using phone

I'm disappointed with this, had a Windows Phone for 18 months, and looks like I either change phone again, which I'm not discounting as I think Microsoft have really dropped the ball with Windows 10 on phone, or go GPS, which makes logging in the field a pain. Groundspeak are happy for me to have a subscription, but if I'm not on a supported platform, then I don't really get any benefits.

I also have found there to be few choices. As a backup to the official app, I've used Xatcher. It is a very metro-themed app that works fairly well, though it is not very feature rich. It will probably be my go to after the official one ceases working. I was going to try making one myself, but found that new API access is no longer available.

I also have found there to be few choices. As a backup to the official app, I've used Xatcher. It is a very metro-themed app that works fairly well, though it is not very feature rich. It will probably be my go to after the official one ceases working. I was going to try making one myself, but found that new API access is no longer available.

What is Xatcher, I cant find it in the Windows app store? I was quite happy with Geocaching Live, and don't think the alternatives on offer are any good.

Theo

Hi folks. Try Maaloo. It is feature rich, support online and offline logging, maps of all kinds and so on. I haven't used the official app since 2014 as I found Maaloo as a lot better app for my use.

Edited by stigvi

What is Xatcher, I cant find it in the Windows app store? I was quite happy with Geocaching Live, and don't think the alternatives on offer are any good.

Theo

Xatcher is an app for Windows Phone 8, Windows Phones 8.1, and Windows 10 Mobile. A link to the web store page is here: Xatcher

Edited by Luxsphinx