Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
Patorikku85

Keeps Logging Me Out

I was on the app not even 15 minutes ago looking for where I was going to cache today. I drove to the spot and suddenly the app signed me out and now when I sign in it just signs out again automatically. What is going on?!

Same what did you do it keepd happening to me I even deleted the app and got it again it still dose it 

Keeps logging me out as soon as i log in!! I cant even use the app at all... wtf..

Same here! Terrible day for the app to crash, I’m in the middle of a geocoin challenge! 😩

I'm so glad I'm not the only one. So frustrating! I'm trying to use Android app.

Happened to us today all a sudden .. keeps logging us out.. on Apple iPhone app.. both phones!!!! Was in the middle of caching

The worst ever. The day comes when my hubby actually wants to cache with me and this happens. They better get it back up and running ASAP!!!!! 😒

Same here... at a tough one in the middle of poison ivy, bugs... just covered in deet and app keeps logging me out. So frustrating!!!

Not working for us either.  We were trying to work on solving a puzzle. :(

Same issue here. In the middle of 

Caching out of town and the app kicks me out. 

Edited by ThePineMartins

I sure hope the app issues get fixed before the Hidden Creatures promotion starts, which is very soon.

It seems to be OK for me today.  I opened the App to be greeted by "Log In", and eventually managed to log in.

But there's a big problem. If you load items for offline use into the Official Geocaching App, and you become “logged off”, the offline data doesn't work until you “log in” while connected. Note that this weekend, the App was becoming logged off for all by the system. Yet if I had switched to Airplane Mode before the system glitch, the App would have remained fine. 

It would be great if a future update of the App has a prompt, like, I'm guessing, “The App would like to log you off, would you like to switch to offline mode instead?”

Or, make it so that we cannot lose access to offline data due to any “online” issue. One or the other.  If I choose to "log off" while offline (which locks me out of the App), that's OK, too.

Edited by kunarion