How does one become a "preferred" cache hider?

I looked at some of your hides. Looks like reviewers believed you had permission for the caches to placed certain places. If there was an error with Google Maps. I would say "sorry the maps are wrong right now the situation is the houses were torn down and a new building was put up which I own and the residents are OKAY with a geocache being outside our windows."

I've looked at Google Street View and I can see one intersection having a right turn lane but in another image you don't see that because they didn't put the recent images in the slot for that location along the road.

I've had a reviewer question me too but usually it's because of zoning issue (as in I had permission to place a cache along a trail, but the location I picked out is near somebody's property and other available spots in the close proximity are within 500 feet from another cache) remember they have laws to enforce too.