Downloading Caches?

mutt&bob

Just back on computer and can't download new Geocaches to my handheld. Firefox reports they NO longer support the Communicater. And Internet Exp doesnot either. How do I download caches now. I am a premium member.

As a Premium Member use a Pocket Query.

Or download the individual GPX file for each cache, either direct to the GPS or to a folder on your deshtop, then copy over to your GPS.

Edited by Bear and Ragged

Just back on computer and can't download new Geocaches to my handheld. Firefox reports they NO longer support the Communicater. And Internet Exp doesnot either. How do I download caches now. I am a premium member.

As a Premium Member use a Pocket Query.

Or download the individual GPX file for each cache, either direct to the GPS or to a folder on your deshtop, then copy over to your GPS.

Maybe you can help me as well...cant seem to find the gpx file from a pocket query file I created. Is there a delay from the time the query is created to when they email you a downloadable gpx file?.

Maybe you can help me as well...cant seem to find the gpx file from a pocket query file I created. Is there a delay from the time the query is created to when they email you a downloadable gpx file?.

Go to your pocket query page and look for the tab for the queries that can be downloaded. There will be a delay from the time the query is submitted, but it usually is not too long. Once you download them, unzip the file and copy the .gpx to the appropriate folder on your handheld or the sd card. That can vary depending on the brand and make you are using.

Edited by geodarts

For caches you want to download login on google chrome and then click the boxes next to the listings. of course if you see no boxes you would have to search in a different section of Groundspeak. A GPX file sent to your email might work as well. I'm sure other's suggestions are more informative then my current knowledge.