The travel bug is traveling?

arlenlisa67

I have had so many good miles put on one of my TBs it floated around the NW US then to Florida then off to Germany/Netherlands. But it visited at two caches in South Africa then back to Netherlands. I see this as I look at the map but there are no logs that say it visited the Caches in South Africa. It was recently at a big event with lots of discovers. I'm kind of perplexed about it, but not really upset because of the miles on it. It was just retrieved in the Netherlands today. Any thoughts? TB6KW4H if you want to check it out.

I have had so many good miles put on one of my TBs it floated around the NW US then to Florida then off to Germany/Netherlands. But it visited at two caches in South Africa then back to Netherlands. I see this as I look at the map but there are no logs that say it visited the Caches in South Africa. It was recently at a big event with lots of discovers. I'm kind of perplexed about it, but not really upset because of the miles on it. It was just retrieved in the Netherlands today. Any thoughts? TB6KW4H if you want to check it out.

I see two such South Africa logs. Here's one: http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=f078d913-6a33-4c48-b65f-ee3eec6a1a47

The popular robotic "took it to" logs can be mystifying, having no specifics. If miles are all you require, miles are what you get.

If I'm keeping someone's TB for an extended time without consent and take it to, for example, South Africa, I'd at least post a picture with the TB. If I'm doing you a great favor with all the travel, I would also be making real logs, since that's part of doing you a favor. I can't imagine not placing it into a cache, never posting a photo, nor telling any story at all. That would be obnoxious. :ph34r:

Edited by kunarion