Anyone want to join me in attempting to find "Flying Instruments" cache? (In south-central PA)

iBrew

Anyone out there in Geocaching land want to join me in an attempt to find this - Flying Instruments - elusive cache in south central PA? It's stumped me 2x so far and I could use a little more brain power as well as another GPS unit to compare to my Garmin Legend. I'm available pretty much anytime until I start my new job in a couple weeks. I live very close to this cache and could be there within 20 mins of a call. Thanks!

Peace!

iBrew

beerchug.gif

Click here to see my Completely Useless Webpage

quote:
Oh, Great Spirit, let us greet the dawn of a new day when all men live as brothers and peace reigns everywhere! "Indian Prayer"

hmmm.

You tempt me strangely, iBrew!

I was considering this one for my 100th but was disappointed with the lack of information available beforehand...

What kind of a time frame were you looking at? And do you rock climb? Got any ropes??

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Wearer of duplicative protective headgear.

OK, Ce'Nedra accompanied me on ANOTHER attempt to find this cache today. I'm 99.9% sure we found the hiding spot but the cache wasn't there. I need to verify with an actual finder. Stay tuned!

Peace!

iBrew

beerchug.gif

quote:
Oh, Great Spirit, let us greet the dawn of a new day when all men live as brothers and peace reigns everywhere! "Indian Prayer"

OK, so we were wrong!

I verified with an actual finder (Pulaski) that we were not looking in the correct place!

INCONCEIVABLE!!!

That .1% chance just had to rear its ugly head!

BUT, I WILL NOT BE DETERED!!!

I will find you "Flying Instruments", no matter how well you are hidden!

(You know you're addicted to geocaching when you start talking to elusive caches! icon_eek.gif)

Peace!

iBrew

beerchug.gif

quote: