Statistics

I am a new Premium member and enjoy looking through the statistics. However, I noticed a few issues that I would like to address.

I had a map of finds but now it is gone and I would like it back.

Most premium members list milestones at increments of 100. In my case, it does that to 1000 and then states that the next milestone would be at 2000. I would like to see milestones at 100 increments.

I would rather not load software from another site, at this time, to fix this issue.

thanks,

Rangercarol

I am a new Premium member and enjoy looking through the statistics. However, I noticed a few issues that I would like to address.

Most premium members list milestones at increments of 100. In my case, it does that to 1000 and then states that the next milestone would be at 2000. I would like to see milestones at 100 increments.

I would rather not load software from another site, at this time, to fix this issue.

thanks,

Rangercarol

Re map: Have you tried clicking the "MAPS" button on the statistics screen on your profile?

I don't think the milestones are something you can customize at this time. The people who list them by increments of 100 do use other software for that, or they just keep track as they go along.

thanks,

Rangercarol

I looked at your profile and am seeing the maps. It took awhile for them to load but they eventually came up. If you like seeing your finds on a map you might want to take a look at project-gc.com. You can see your profile here: http://project-gc.com/ProfileStats/rangercarol

The milestone increment has been that way for awhile and is unlikely going to change. It would be difficult to create an increment value that works well for all users. For someone with a few hundred finds a 100 or even 50 cache milestone would make sense but not so much for someone with 50-100 thousand finds. I hit the 1000 cache milestone in 2010 after three years of cache. It was at that pointed I decided I would no longer play the numbers game and only have 220 finds since. I may never reach another "milestone", at least as GS defines it.

It works for me:

niraD (View Your Profile) > Statistics > Maps

The maps do use Flash though, so if your browser is blocking Flash, then you won't see the maps.

There has already been a suggestion entered into the system for customizable milestones:

http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=285250