[BUG] "An error has occured" while adding waymark

I'm fighting with a persistent error while adding new waymark (Way of St. James category). I'm getting undefined error with generic text 'An error has occured'. I can't do anything with that waymark, even temporarily save it.

Should I keep trying or that bug is already addressed?

I'm fighting with a persistent error while adding new waymark (Way of St. James category). I'm getting undefined error with generic text 'An error has occured'. I can't do anything with that waymark, even temporarily save it.

Should I keep trying or that bug is already addressed?

I'm getting the same response for anything that has to do with searches against the database.

Problem solved as for me, and that is what has happened:

I've tried to re-post waymark about a dozen of times. After that, I've checked my waymarks, and I've seen that particular waymark as 'saved' 3 times. I've edited one copy, and I was able to send it for review. I've deleted other copies.

It seems that the waymark was saved, but because of some error I wasn't redirected to the saved listing. Because the listing was already saved, I couldn't save it once again...

I have no idea, why it was saved trice. It should fail each time after 1st save. It seems, the Waymarking site has worken unreliable for a while while I was creating my listing...

Now almost nothing works on the site. I get error when I click any waymark from the main site, or any navigation link on the right.

I'm hosting an event next Monday that will be devoted to Waymarking. I was hoping to recruit some new waymarkers among geocachers, but how I'm supposed to convince them to using the site that is such unreliable? I hope that bug will be fixed until the weekend...

Now almost nothing works on the site. I get error when I click any waymark from the main site, or any navigation link on the right.

I'm hosting an event next Monday that will be devoted to Waymarking. I was hoping to recruit some new waymarkers among geocachers, but how I'm supposed to convince them to using the site that is such unreliable? I hope that bug will be fixed until the weekend...