Getting back to main bookmark list from list edit

GeePa

If this has come up before then sorry. I tried searching the forum using different keywords but kept getting so many hits that it was impractical to read through every search result.

Maybe I am missing something, but if I go to my List Management page and then click a bookmark list to edit it there is no direct way back (no link I can find) to the List Management page. If I don't actually make any edits then I can use the back button on my browser to go back but if I make some deletions and additions then it takes several or more back clicks to get back to the List Management screen. I did find a two click way to do it by clicking my user name at the top and then clicking the Lists link again but still this is two clicks instead of one.

I would like to see a link at the top of any page within the bookmark list editing process to have a link at the top and/or bottom that takes me back to my List Management page.