Looking for a specific cache...

mr.magoo

I been doing the Where George thing now since I started Geocaching and I had seen (at least once in one of BrianSnat's caches) where someone (Brian in this case i think) had placed a WG Stamper. I would love to get my hands on one. I check teh WG site but they dont offer them for sale anymore. Does anyone know of a Geocache that might have a WG stamp in it? Would make a special trip for it and will trade up.

Tx ,

Magoo

"Problems are merely opportunities for interesting solutions which can be implemented by those with the courage to be different."

I came across another thread that had numerous places to order from like.

Stamp-connection.com and Stampman.com. Seems easy enough, but what better excuse than to go visit a remote cache somewhere! So if you know of one, let ol' magoo know , otherwise I order one come April.

Tx

"Problems are merely opportunities for interesting solutions which can be implemented by those with the courage to be different."

I ordered a wheresgeorge stamp from stamp-connection.com. They were pretty good. I got to choose the number of lines, fonts and font size and the stamp arrived within a few days. Other sites I tried weren't so flexible, or quick.

Anyway, I have a few extra WG stamps that will turn up in caches as soon as they weather warms. They're the self inking type and I'd place them along with a small bottle of ink. I'm afraid of it freezing now, so that's why I'm waiting for warmer weather.

So if you're willing to wait a month or so, you'll have a shot at a WG stamp.

"An appeaser is one who keeps feeding a crocodile-hoping it will eat him last" -Winston Churchill

I posted this link a long time ago. This is where I got my George stamp from.

The stamp is free. I've had no problems with the stamp, spam or junk mail either. It seems this is a promo to get you to use their products. I've stamped a few hundred bills and for the first time had to reload the ink a month ago.

Total cost $5.45 for S/H

Almost free stamp

====================================

As always, the above statements are just MHO.

====================================