how do I find virtual caches with 415+ favorites

Geo-LMP

You can try to use the new search tool, but I can't seem to get it to work without entering a location. If I enter California, I find 1 : Laughing Sal GCBD0A in San Francisco.

I'm not sure if project-gc has such a tool. I tried to use it, but it logged me out a few days ago, and I can't authenticate myself right now (they disabled it temporarily).

Using the search function, you need to do a state by state search, country by country search - there's no "all states or all countries" search.

In the US, I'd do this starting with the states that see high tourism, I'd expect Washington State, California, Florida, District of Columbia, to lead with the most virts with high fav points.

In the world, I'd look around Prague, the German states, the Vatican.

Also, per Chrysalides, I expect project-gc may be able to generate that list.

You could build an all world virts database, using date ranged Pocket Queries and selecting multiple states, countries.

It would take some doing... Once you had them, GSAK would let you sort on favorite points.

Edited by Isonzo Karst

In the UK you have 4:

Royal Observatory Greenwich

Stonehenge

Paddington Dare

Ye Olde Survey Monuments

16th Century pub is close with 412.

There are 15 in the US according to a Project GC search - DC, Nevada and Florida have more than one. Germany has 4 - two with >1000 favourite points in Berlin. One in Prague, one in Venice, one close (408) in the Netherlands and there's one on the Canadian side at Niagara.

I've not looked everywhere - not the Caribbean outside of Mexico which is a possibility I guess. None in Aus or NZ.