Buried caches Allowed or Not?

jellis

The true reason it was moved from the Carrizo Plain was stated in the cache. The caches kept getting muggled because despite clear instructions not to drive to the caches, people did it anyway. Also animals had made a complete mess of the whole series too because there were no SPORs on the cans.

Well I agree on that point.

You put caches out in high numbers and you think they are going to follow YOUR rules?

And as for the animals messing it up. I think you got that backwards. They were there first and you messed up their homes knowing cachers will come and tromp all over.

I a have never met a 37 year old coyote, so no, they weren't there first.

I'll let you guys get back to getting your panties in a bunch. Glad I could be the subject of your hand wringing for a day. You will soon move on to the next issue to get you all fired up and continue to give yourselves ulcers and gray hair. LOL.

Buh bye.

Is this an example of how the rest of us should behave on this forum?

The true reason it was moved from the Carrizo Plain was stated in the cache. The caches kept getting muggled because despite clear instructions not to drive to the caches, people did it anyway. Also animals had made a complete mess of the whole series too because there were no SPORs on the cans.

Well I agree on that point.

You put caches out in high numbers and you think they are going to follow YOUR rules?

And as for the animals messing it up. I think you got that backwards. They were there first and you messed up their homes knowing cachers will come and tromp all over.

I a have never met a 37 year old coyote, so no, they weren't there first.

I'll let you guys get back to getting your panties in a bunch. Glad I could be the subject of your hand wringing for a day. You will soon move on to the next issue to get you all fired up and continue to give yourselves ulcers and gray hair. LOL.

Buh bye.

Is this an example of how the rest of us should behave on this forum?

Maybe someone should mention to elrojo14 that ulcers are not caused by stres.

What I don't understand is how a PVC pipe hammered into the ground with a preform inside of it, covered with a tin can, could be considered by anyone to be a quality and creative hide. Especially when done over and over, and with a video that gives it away. The owner thinks these lousy hides are great? :ph34r:

At least he left something entertaining up, so cut him some slack. :D

I am a moderator of a fishing site and I agree this guy should be banned for his comments but if that is the CO in the video he is to cool not to be allowed to post here! :laughing:

That is him :) He was shaking on a crazy trip to find all of the caches required for one of my challenges.

Edited by fbingha

What I don't understand is how a PVC pipe hammered into the ground with a preform inside of it, covered with a tin can, could be considered by anyone to be a quality and creative hide. Especially when done over and over, and with a video that gives it away. The owner thinks these lousy hides are great? :ph34r:

I am a moderator of a fishing site and I agree this guy should be banned for his comments but if that is the CO in the video he is to cool not to be allowed to post here! :laughing:

That is him :) He was shaking on a crazy trip to find all of the caches required for one of my challenges.

Which Challenge is that?

Which Challenge is that?

Maybe it was a "find 10 caches which violate the guidelines" challenge. ph34r.gif

Which Challenge is that?

Maybe it was a "find 10 caches which violate the guidelines" challenge. ph34r.gif

I asked that because I didn't see a challenge on his list

edit

Never mind I found it. GC4P31Q

Edited by jellis