Worldwide Mega-Events

What is the easiest way to compile a list of mega-events worldwide ? Most searches include All types of events, but I want a list of ONLY mega-events. Can this be done with Pocket Queries? I have GSAK and could filter a longer list which would contain other "events"- e.g CITO, but would prefer to have a list of mega-events that I can plot on a PC.

Geocaching HQ maintains a bookmark list of Upcoming Mega Events that's updated as new Mega Events are approved by the Lily Pad. You can make a pocket query of that bookmark list. Please note, unpublished Mega Events may be on this list for brief periods of time between when they are bookmarked at HQ and when the local reviewer publishes the listing.

Thanks so much, Keystone,this suggestion works like a charm !

albuquerquebill

Geocaching HQ maintains a bookmark list of Upcoming Mega Events that's updated as new Mega Events are approved by the Lily Pad. You can make a pocket query of that bookmark list. Please note, unpublished Mega Events may be on this list for brief periods of time between when they are bookmarked at HQ and when the local reviewer publishes the listing.

I forgot about that list. There was a thread about it awhile back when one of the unpublished caches on the list broke the PQ because of how the site was generating the GPX for an unpublished cache.