Found Cache Packet Query

McLov'n

Hello there, new to the world of Geocaching. I travel a lot for work so I have been logging some caches that are not near home. Is there a way to create a pocket query that will find all of my found caches within say, 2000 miles? Or do I have to create a network of Queries to cover 500 mile chunks of the states?

The only reason I want to do this is so that I can import my find to my GPS a lot easier as I tend to log most of them on my phone but use my GPS to get there.

Thanks for the help!

Hello there, new to the world of Geocaching. I travel a lot for work so I have been logging some caches that are not near home. Is there a way to create a pocket query that will find all of my found caches within say, 2000 miles? Or do I have to create a network of Queries to cover 500 mile chunks of the states?

The only reason I want to do this is so that I can import my find to my GPS a lot easier as I tend to log most of them on my phone but use my GPS to get there.

Thanks for the help!

there is a "my finds" pocket query.

Help Center → Premium Membership → Pocket Queries

http://support.Groundspeak.com/index.php?pg=kb.chapter&id=28

2.1. An Introduction to Pocket Queries

A special query is available, My Finds. This query is found at the bottom of the Pocket Query page, in the grey background pane. It will return all the geocaches you have found, with no limit on that number, and it will return archived geocaches. It will return all of your log entries on those geocaches.

The "Add to queue" radio-button is at the bottom of the "Your Pocket Queries" page.

http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/

You can receive a Pocket Query containing a list of all the caches you have found, along with your log entries. Running this query will add it to the current queue for the day.

* The Pocket Query can only run once every 3 days.

B.

Edited by Pup Patrol

Why? :unsure:

Every Found cache you have on your GPS, is one less unfound cache you can load...

OK, you only have 7 finds now, but the more you find, the less unfound caches to look for. :blink:

And, some GPS don't show 'Found' caches in the same search as Unfound, and some GPSs don't even show your finds...

Edited by Bear and Ragged