how to find caches I've found that hadn't been found in a year

theridgeway

hi all, quick Q that may or may not be obvious, thanks for reading:

I've found a challenge cache which I can only log if I have found a cache where I was the first person to find that cache in over a year. it doesn't matter which cache it was in my history, so long as my find was over a year since the previous find - is there an easy way to accomplish that? I might not have one that meets the criterion, but, I might and I don't know how to check them all. I don't have GSAK or anything but whatever might work, let me know...

thanks,

tr

With GC2EBA5 you came close - 11 months. That's the only one of your 1,500+ finds I checked. I checked it because it is a T5 island cache, which was a logical place to start. Hope that method or another method works. Look at the high terrain caches.

If not, then search for a cache you have not yet found that's been unfound for a year.

Edited by wmpastor

ah thanks wmpastor for checking. I checked some of my hardest terrain but came up 4 days short! anyway, just curious; how were you able to sort my caches by d/t so quickly?

thanks,

tr

Tap the title to a column on the list of found caches and the list sorts itself by that item. Tap again, and it sorts in reverse order (date, D, T, etc.).