Best Goals

CazP

I am new to geocaching and am loving it so far, especially the idea of trackables.

I have sent out a few so far, my favourite is a Cat. It's goal is to meet as many pets and have a picture taken with them. My mother sent out a peace TB with the idea that when it is placed you keep in mind bringing peace or harmony to the area.

What are some of the best goals that others have come across, and have many of them achieved it?

1) I saw a small bottle with cork stopper that wanted to pick up a small sample of dirt from each Canadian Provence. That was neat.

2) I have a CH-148 Cyclone helicopter TB. It is a MatchBox toy H92 SuperHawk that I painted navy grey so it looks just like the CH-148. My TB is trying to get to West Palm Beach where this CH-148 had its air trials. Then it is trying to get to Halifax where these helicopters will final be delivered. It has gotten within 100 Miles of West Palm Beach. We will see if it can complete either mission....

I have one that was sent form Texas to visit battlefields, cemeteries, and a special fountain in France relating to US Marine Corps history, legends, and lore. I always wanted to go there, but I know I never will so I sent this TB off in my place. It made it there and has collected some great pics. But now it can't seem to get out of Europe to find its way home again.

One of mine:

This bug is a parasite...

Its mission is to ride along with other TBs, feeding off their missions, leaving only when it finds a new host. This parasite must remain attached to other Travel Bugs and the finder can transfer it to another TB as he or she sees fit...but this guy NEVER travels alone. A parasite must rely on others for sustenance and this TB is no different...

And another, which is called "Log the Traveling Cache". It's a container with a log inside that I want folks to sign...basically a traveling cache:

Mission: To pass through as many hands as possible and gather signatures!

Please sign and date the log sheet inside, just like you would log a geocache.

Here are two that I've released,

This is a different kind of travel bug. This is a MORPHING travel bug. People who grab this TB cache are encouraged to change the item to which the TB dog tags are attached and to post a photo or description of what the new item is. You can either keep the TB item you picked up or use it as a typical trade item. Changing the item is certainly NOT mandatory! If you don't have anything handy to swap out, no problem, just move it along like a typical bug.

This will start off as a medal I earned for getting second place in the 3200 meter run. I look forward to seeing what it turns in to!

392d99bd-b4c9-4907-80f4-d942c3f7875f.jpg

I have two requests for this trackable: Firt and foremost, I'd love it if you guys could post pictures of yourselves riding in your car while listening to the music (If you're comfortable with that).

Secondly, I want this trackable to reach GC4928P. It is at the summit of Peak 8 of the Breckenridge ski resort. I was unable to go find the cache at the time because I wasn't yet a premium member, but if this little CD could make it up there, I want some pictures!

Picture0826142027_1_zps0f2b6dc9.jpg

Edited by KaRue

Just released last week: http://coord.info/TB6J2BW

Honey, where are my paaaaants?!

Current GOAL

This pair of pants is in search of LEGO minifigs all over the world to try them on.

Please take photos!

About This Item

If you've ever seen the 'LEGO Movie', you'll recognize the name of this trackable tag as a famous catch phrase.

I'd like anyone who finds this to try this 'pair of pants' on their own LEGO minifigures and snap a photo. Let's go worldwide, baby!

One pick-up log so far.

302e8e82-5bfa-46ef-864c-4711a076803a.jpg

Edited by J Grouchy