Downloading a single cache

parko

I can't download a single cache from the cache page using 'download to my GPS'. Same computer, same GPSrs, Garmin says I have all the latest downloads and finds my units. This is definitely a geocaching.com quirk, how do I solve it? <_<

You can try toggling Internet Explorer's compatibility mode.

Yon can use Firefox or Chrome for your browser.

You can use the button marked "GPX file" on the cache page and tell the OS to save the file on the the GPS. I do this all the time when I need a single cache and have never bothered with the Garmin plugin.

I can't download a single cache from the cache page using 'download to my GPS'. Same computer, same GPSrs, Garmin says I have all the latest downloads and finds my units. This is definitely a geocaching.com quirk, how do I solve it? <_<

You can use the button marked "GPX file" on the cache page and tell the OS to save the file on the the GPS. I do this all the time when I need a single cache and have never bothered with the Garmin plugin.

I do use Chrome. The strange thing is it worked fine until recently. Same computer, same GPSrs. I will try your solution. Thanks.

Same USB cable? I had the same problem. Turned out I had misplaced my cable and used a different one. I don't know the USB lingo and differences in cables and speeds, but when I found the cable that came with my Garmin, my troubles ended... Worth a shot trying a different cable.