How to see changed coordinates in i-pone app

TeamSpirits of Orion

In the map view, after you click navigate, there are three dots on the top right. You can create a waypoint with the new coordinates there. It will show as a flag on the screen. Click the flag and select set as target. I think this is what you were after.

This is an issue people have been complaining about since the implementation of corrected coords and no realistic solution has been presented. Even if you loaded a pq which has corrected coords as soon as you click it it goes back to the original.

No known solution at this time for internet connected devices. Stand alone GPS works fine.

In the map view, after you click navigate, there are three dots on the top right. You can create a waypoint with the new coordinates there. It will show as a flag on the screen. Click the flag and select set as target. I think this is what you were after.

That wasn't the question (this time)....OP wanted to know if they corrected the coordinates on the site (solved a puzzle, for example), if those corrected coordinates would show up on the App.