Player is in one zone, WhereYouGo says two

Vooruit!

Building my first Wherigo, I had the idea of creating a 10 x 10 maze. Not too complex, one would think. Nevertheless, I'm running into some problems.

-- For the sake of brevity, I'll consider just

Consider just a small part of the maze:

|21|__

|11|10| <-- 10 contains an item (key)

|01 00|

-------

Naturally, I've set up OnEnter events for each zone, so that, for example, when entering zone 10, zone 01 will be deactivated and made invisible.

Zone 10 contains an item, which is automatically picked up when entering it for the first time. An accompanying message is displayed saying 'You've found the key!'.

Now, the problem I seem to be facing is this: in the emulator, moving from 00 to 10 and then back to 00 works as expected:

- 01 is invisible when 10 is entered;

- The key gets picked up, with the messagebox saying so;

- When returning to 00, 01 is visible again: all is well.

When in the field however, using WhereYouGo:

- 01 is invisible when 10 is entered;

- The key gets picked up, with the messagebox saying so;

- BUT: with the messagebox gone (the player having clicked OK), the former zone (00) is still shown as INSIDE!

- So, when (physically) moving back to 00, WhereYouGo thinks this zone has been never left at all, so no OnEnter is called. So, 01 stays invisible!

For some reason, displaying a messagebox and/or moving items to a player creates some sort of halt to the process responsible for updating the list of zones the player is inside of.

This is driving me nuts... I'd be very, very grateful for any hints that would help me out. Thanks.

Edited by Vooruit!