Private messages inbox/outbox?

GeoLog81

Hello,

I'm trying to find the messages I've send, or I've became, on the geocaching.com site. I can't find it :( Either I'm blind or it's well hidden :(

How can I check the list of sent and received messages?

If you are looking for the private messages you've sent/received through the system used here on the forum, then you can find them at the top of the page.

Up at the right-hand side, beside your username/avatar, is a downward-pointing arrow. Click on that arrow, and choose "messenger".

B.

Nope, I'm looking for the messages I've sent from the geocaching.com site, not the forum.

And more important, I'm looking for incoming messages from other users, because I suppose some messages could get lost in my mailbox because of spam filters. I'd like to check if I've got everything.

Nope, I'm looking for the messages I've sent from the geocaching.com site, not the forum.

And more important, I'm looking for incoming messages from other users, because I suppose some messages could get lost in my mailbox because of spam filters. I'd like to check if I've got everything.

6NoisyHikers answer is correct then. The site does not store outgoing messages to you. Or I should say, they aren't accessible to the likes of you and me ;)

Hi,

I've got the same question! I've received two messages from two different people and I read them on my private email account that I registered with on the official website which is geocaching.com and I can't find them on the website so I can reply back to them! Any suggestions for me too?

You cannot find them on the website - they're not accessible anywhere on the site. To reply, go to their profile page and click the "Send this person a message" link. Or if they sent their email address in the message you received, use that and email them back.