How do I?

chu baca

What do I need to do to get access to the unit while it is plugged in ?

It just displays GARMIN and won't let me get to any pages

Also, when I try to download pocket queries, it appears to only load 1 page, when I try to load the 2nd one it appears the first one disappears, I do not have 'clear gps before sending' checked.

I am new with this as I upgraded(?) from a 60csx to be able to load more caches and do the paperless route..

Thanks,

Todd

Also, when I try to download pocket queries, it appears to only load 1 page, when I try to load the 2nd one it appears the first one disappears, I do not have 'clear gps before sending' checked.

That sounds like you are downloading the LOC files from the Search page, which shows you which caches are in the PQ...

It is NOT the PQ!

The PQ will be emailed if it's 500 caches or less, and will be available from the second tab (Pocket Queries Ready for Download)on this page > http://www.geocaching.com/pocket/

IF it isn't there... Did you select Day To Run?

Edited by Bear and Ragged

I am new with this as I upgraded(?) from a 60csx to be able to load more caches and do the paperless route..

If you are new to Premium Member, make sure any files loaded as a Basic Member are deletedfrom the unit, before you add any new files.

The units have a default of Basic if there are any files loaded as a Basic Member, so you will not get the benefit of Premium Membership!

Worth a read

http://www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk/resources/paperless.html#gotinfo

http://www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk/resources/files/paperless_garmin.pdf

I'm sorry,

I wasn't specific.

When I try to download more than 1 database from GSAK it does this..

I have never had this issue with my 60csx..

So to get around it for now I just load all my pocket queries into 1 database but since I have a specific database with solved puzzles which i manually load I didn't want to load all of them time into that database..

thanks!

I'm sorry,

I wasn't specific.

When I try to download more than 1 database from GSAK it does this..

I have never had this issue with my 60csx..

So to get around it for now I just load all my pocket queries into 1 database but since I have a specific database with solved puzzles which i manually load I didn't want to load all of them time into that database..

thanks!

Does help if you give the correct information! :rolleyes:

GSAK... Change the NAME each time you send the files.

Depending on which method you use, I think the default is Geocache.

(Are you using the Corrected Coordinates facility of GSAK?)