Rollerblade Geocaching in MN

jhwf44

I was wondering of any caches that I can rollerblade at in the north Twin Cities suburbs. I really like to rollerblade and am going to Elk River for a week and would like to know of any good caches I could rollerblade to or at (if it's in a park) Thanks for any suggestions!!

jhwf4

There aren't that many that I can think of. Usually the cache has to be off the trail enough so that it won't be found by accident. There are two virtuals that I can think of as rollerblade-accessible - this one is probably outside of your line of travel, and this one is downtown. The only traditional cache I would even think about attempting on rollerblades is this one, but it's been moved since I've been there last, and may be pretty far off a paved path. It's near Elk River.

-Craig/TeamCNJC

... Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--

I took off through the thorns, chest high, ...

Woodland hollow is one you can blade to. I searched but couldn't find that one. It's a very nice path (oh, and when you come in, you look like you're going into a guy's driveway, but you're really not). But bring your shoes along, cuz it's actually on a dirt path

Another is in Otsego, across the river from Elk River, put out by my dad, Kleiner. It's called OT-SEE-GO River Trail. You can blade within 10 feet of this cache. Fore some reason, it seems to attract a lot of travel bugs, too. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. I grew up in ER, so I know the area fairly well.

ck@soccer.com