Iphone Reveals Hidden Zones

LegoLegend

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this issue I'm having testing my Wherigo on the iphone? Essentially, the goal of the Wherigo is to find the active zone within a field. I have fifteen possible zones, and there is a 1 in 15 chance of each zone being selected. Although chosen zone does not show up on the locations tab, the coordinates are displayed at the bottom of the iphone screen. Has anyone else ever run into this issue?

Problem solved. Thanks for the suggestions. Looks like Ranger Fox nailed it. I created a version I can try from where I am, and it looks like the coordinates simply show your own location. My tester had been close enough to activated zone that they found it fairly quickly and figured that the coordinates had shown them where to go :lol: . Sorry for the unnecessary thread . They had sent screen shots and everything.

On another note, we did find that the iphone shows the name of any audio files that play at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks for your help!

Edited by LegoLegend