pocket query

summerwinter

I use pocket queries all the time. About an hour ago I got one but had used the wrong zip code so it would not work for todays fun. When I put in another one with the correct zip code I has not come in yet, about 45 minutes later. Why does it do that? Where is my fun for today?

Summer winter

Yesterday and today when I request a PQ, yesterday the first one that shows sent to email at 9:48 never showed up, the next one did. Today I have requested two PQs and neither has shown up in my email. I've been doing it the same way for many years, since the upgrade to geocaching.com the other day, do I need to change something?

New PQs go to the top of the queue and are run quickly. If you try to run it again, it goes to the bottom of the queue. If you look at your PQ list, you'll see a column labeled "Copy". If you click the icon in that column for a PQ, you get a new PQ with same criteria. You can then edit it to correct the criteria and select today and save it. It goes back to the top of the queue and should run quickly.