Lost my Garmind 60csx - want a replacement while looking

AAAARRRRGGGGGG!!!

So I'm not an uber Geo-caching kind of guy. Most of my caching comes from working ham radio Summits On The Air (SOTA).

I try to get the kids excited to do something while dad plays with his radio and antennas.

I have "misplaced" my Garmin 60csx and if it's like most things in my life it will show up soon.

Any thoughts on an inexpensive alternative while the Garmin decides to appear?

I also use the GPS to spot the summit and sometimes help me get there. Hence my frustration at the moment.

What in your experienced opinion what is a good replacement for the Garmin if it's sitting lonely on a peak somewhere?

It fit my needs perfectly.

Thanks

Stan

Sub 1K if I have to replace it.

I was hoping to find a stop-gap inexpensive alternative for a while.

That would be <$200 I hope.

I'd love to go try a couple and "test drive" them but I live in the sticks.

Our little town doesn't even have a stop light let alone a GPS store.

Thanks

Stan

Edited by Nephidoc

The 62S was the replacement for the 60 CSx and is selling for $200....it has the button layout and quad ant. that you're used too. We use 62S units and the CSx along with an Oregon 450 are our back ups.

Yeah, forget trying to find your 60 CSx. This is a blessing in disguise - The 62s is in your price range, and a much needed upgrade to fully paperless caching as well as the ability to store more data and a nicer display for maps. If you find your CSx, great, but I don't think you'll go back to it after using a newer model.