Can't Download Pocket Queries

Lounge Fly

Every time I try to make a pocket query, it frustrates me because it is so difficult for me to get it sent to my email.

I created a route PQ, but I have not received the email so i can download it. I selected for it to run today. How can I send it to "Pocket queries ready for download"

It should be so simple, but I can't figure it out

I had the PQ maxed at 500 caches. I already had the PQ sent once to my email, but I wanted to fix something on it. I couldn't figure out how to get it to send a new email again. I just gave up and made a new one finally. Is that what I have to do if I want to change something on a PQ that has already sent through email?

Once the data is sent -- or downloaded from the website -- I do not believe it can (or will) be re-sent.

You can fine tune your PQ before submission. From the Help Center:

For testing purposes, do not select a day of the week. You can run multiple test queries to ensure that you will receive the desired results, and then select a day of the week to run the pocket query and receive email notification.

This method will allow you to view (preview) the projected results of the PQ. Submitting the date-unchecked PQ will provide you with a link at the top of the page. This allows you to see the entire list that would've been sent.

Not happy with the results? Return to the PQ page and change the desired parameters > preview that, and so on...

Happy with the results? Return as per above, select the day-of-the-week to run and submit it for real.

Reasons for this --

1] I do not believe that a duplicate PQ submission will run on the same date.

2] The above action does not count against your five PQ's/day limitation, as the Query was never actually generated. You only looked at a preview had it been generated.