The Shires Foreign Exchange Cache.

Ranger Boy

This forum is a place for people who want to and pair up and exchange information to find The Shires Foreign Exchange Caches in Wisconsin, USA and New Zealand. The caches are GC4ZZ1Z and GC4Z9A4.

If you would like to find one of these and need to find a partner you can make a request here.

This forum is only to help people team up with other cachers, you should not post any location information here. Thank you.

This forum is a place for people who want to and pair up and exchange information to find The Shires Foreign Exchange Caches in Wisconsin, USA and New Zealand. The caches are GC4ZZ1Z and GC4Z9A4.

If you would like to find one of these and need to find a partner you can make a request here.

This forum is only to help people team up with other cachers, you should not post any location information here. Thank you.

Good luck to you all! enjoy

OK. I need a partner from New Zealand. I will probably go out tomorrow for your information hidden in Wisconsin. Who will find my information in Waikato?

Go All-blacks. (:P)

Pawn of Chaos

West Allis , Wisconsin

Hi there Pawn-of-Chaos, I'd be happy to partner you if you'd like. I'll nip out and grab the necessary info tonight after work (it's currently Tuesday 4:50pm here in NZ) B)

Cheers!

NZ Skyliner

Te Awamutu, New Zealand

Hi, we are in New Zealand and would like to partner with someone from the States. GZ is about 55km from us so it might be a few days (up to a week) before we can travel over to get the info for the Wisconsin cache. Any takers? :)

Currently trying to juggle family commitments and talk the other half into a caching trip on Thursday or Friday our time, but unable to do anything earlier than Thurs afternoon (its now Tuesday evening here) as we have a full day tomorrow. Sorry no FTF at our end!

Needed info for New Zealand cacher in my possession. I'd ask my friend Kim to get the info for me, but he lives down in Wellington(and is not a geocacher). Let me know.

Tony

lobsters9494

Message sent with the NZ numbers :D

Edited by Zorgon

Hi, we are in New Zealand and would like to partner with someone from the States. GZ is about 55km from us so it might be a few days (up to a week) before we can travel over to get the info for the Wisconsin cache. Any takers? :)

Currently trying to juggle family commitments and talk the other half into a caching trip on Thursday or Friday our time, but unable to do anything earlier than Thurs afternoon (its now Tuesday evening here) as we have a full day tomorrow. Sorry no FTF at our end!

Hi nzkites,

I'm in no real hurry to get this one, so I wouldn't mind the time delay. I'd be glad to work with you if you still need a partner. I should be able to get the info you need in the next few days though.

Edited by furryhermit

Looking for a New Zealand cacher who needs the information I have in my possession from the WI cache. I'm in no hurry on my end, and will gladly give up the needed information to a willing New Zealand cacher in return for the information I need at a future and convenient date.

Kapa o Pango kia whakawhenua au i ahau!

3 Hawks

Looking for a New Zealand cacher who needs the information I have in my possession from the WI cache. I'm in no hurry on my end, and will gladly give up the needed information to a willing New Zealand cacher in return for the information I need at a future and convenient date.

3 Hawks

Thanks Peter (coslan) for answering my post!! The information you provided was the exact 4 digit number I had divined 24 hours ago after looking over the new cache listing. Your provided information validates my solve for the start of my adventure.

Your needed information has been e-mailed.

Happy caching!!

Matt

3 Hawks

Thanks Peter (coslan) for answering my post!! The information you provided was the exact 4 digit number I had divined 24 hours ago after looking over the new cache listing. Your provided information validates my solve for the start of my adventure.

Your needed information has been e-mailed.

Happy caching!!

Matt

Thanks Matt and good luck with your find :rolleyes:

We are planning a caching trip tomorrow, but would like the info from the Wisconsin cache before we go so we don't have to make two trips. Is there anyone who has the info now (who hasn't already teamed up with an NZ cacher), or would be able to get it for us within the next 12 or so hours? We will reciprocate with the info you need from the NZ cache once we have it. Please contact us asap. Thanks!

I LOVE the Lord of the Rings, having read the book 4-1/2 times. :)

I have the information from the Shire in Wisconsin (that's a little more than an hour north of Chicago for those of you who haven't ever left middle earth) and need a partner in NZ.

I don't know what the terrain will be like for you in NZ, but over here we apparently have to walk through a swamp of some type to get to the final once we have the complete coordinates. Sounds great!! I'll know more when I have the coordinates from NZ. If you'd like I can send you pictures of our adventure once it's completed. :)

John & Kim

i-cLCzZJL-S.jpg

Hi cachers

we're in NZ and will be heading to the Hobbiton area sometime in the next couple of days. We can collect the info for the Wisconsin cache then.

Anyone got the NZ info and need a partner to get the Wisconsin info?

Posting on behalf of CoopsNZ and TMCNZ.

Hi cachers

we're in NZ and will be heading to the Hobbiton area sometime in the next couple of days. We can collect the info for the Wisconsin cache then.

Ok, so, we have been to the Hobbiton area now but had no replies before we went. Nevertheless, we've now got the numbers you need in Wisconsin. We won't be back in this area of NZ for another nine months, but contact us if you have the numbers I need and I will let you have yours! Best wishes and happy caching!

Hi cachers

Ok, so, we have been to the Hobbiton area now but had no replies before we went. Nevertheless, we've now got the numbers you need in Wisconsin. We won't be back in this area of NZ for another nine months, but contact us if you have the numbers I need and I will let you have yours! Best wishes and happy caching!

We have teamed up with ranger_rob and have the required numbers (thanks!), but we still have two other cachers in our family group who can "trade" their numbers: TMCNZ and RubyDragonNZ, so two more requests welcomed. Just email through CoopsNZ as teenagers can be unreliable....