dual membership

Myself and a friend are working on a series of 25 new geocaches. This is a joint effort. I want to make sure we both receive notifications on finds, maintenance ect. Would the best way to do this be to sign up for a free account using both our geocching names and watch the caches with our primary accounts?

Also is it possible to deactivate the e-mail notification on the joint account so we don't get multiple messages?

OR is their another better way to do this

Thanks

Edited by justintim1999

I'd hide the caches under one account, have the "Cache Placed By" line include both names and have the other account put them on the watch list.

If you're already looking for ways to deactivate a shared, separate account's notification and watch it from your's, that'd be a good way to go.

Also is it possible to deactivate the e-mail notification on the joint account so we don't get multiple messages?

OR is their another better way to do this

Thanks

No you cannot. You need the messages, to know if a cache may be missing. I think you know this. What our local group does is they set up a separate geocaching account. Whoever "owns" the caches will watch them, so they get emails about them. But in order to not get other people's emails, or double emails they just don't check the other email. free accounts from Hotmail, Gmail, Ymail. So if you use one of those and never check it...