veiwing "veiw online" in CacheMate

Jimmywi1

Hi all,

I wanted to ask if anyone else had this problem, one,Is geocaching.com mobile divise unfriendly or somthing? It take forever for this site to loadin my nobile brewser if at all. I thought maybe it was me so I hooked up my PPC Dell AXIM X5 runing windows 2003, my PC Thinking my mobile wifi connection was real slow. none loads a grayish page I tryd it with IE and netfront. So i thought i would ask hear as i did not see anything on the cachmate web site.

Jimmy

Thank you both for the replies, I can view it now I've gone two things one is I upgraded from window mobile 2002 0n my AXIM X5 to windows mobile 2003 and upgraded to a better web browser I can thing of the name of it off hand starts with a Q its a 30 day trail and is pay ware I'm thinking there might be something even better any recommendations? I've never heard of Neongeo I'll have to Google it. right now I'm using CachMate so far it worth the same fee and GPXsonor witch I realy like am seems vary easy to use I have Smache as well but that seems harder than both so far.

thanks

Jimmy