C:geo Question about list lengths

Mineral2

In C:geo, when opening a list of caches, (nearest, pocket query, search, etc.), the list is initially limited to about 20 entries with the ability to add the next 20 and so on.

When you select to store offline, it only stores the currently displayed caches. This is problematic when I wish to store an entire Pocket Query results.

So, my question:

Is there an easy way, within C:geo, to store the entire PQ for offline reference? I'm trying to avoid importing via GPX file for a number of reasons, one being that it's a pain in the a** to get a gpx file on my phone, and the gpx files don't carry all of the information that I sometimes need including personal notes and extra waypoints.

Yes, I do have a GPS that I usually use instead, but sometimes the phone is better for puzzles.

I find it easy to get a PQ onto my phone. I email it to the email I get on my phone. From there I save it to the correct directory, and C:geo finds it quickly and easily.

Thus I have it on my stored list. To then get all the info (waypoints, etc.), go to the menu on the list, choose Manage and Refresh all.